Red Shadow - Live At The Panacea Hilton MP3 FLAC
|2||Ass With The Class||2:22|
|6||In The Lobby||1:02|
|8||Free Market Election Day||2:46|
|9||Gone Gone Gone||2:18|
- Acoustic Guitar, Steel Guitar, Electric Guitar, Piano, Vocals, Photography By [Front Cover] – Delta X
- Bass [Fender, Guest Appearance] – Chas Thompson
- Design [Front Cover] – Jenny Lovejoy
- Drums, Vocals – Reebee
- Electric Bass – Barry Clark
- Electric Guitar, Piano, Vocals – Ev Ehrich
- Engineer – Stephan Michelson, Wayne Wadhams
- Mixed By [Mix-Down By] – Wayne Wadhams
- Photography [Back Cover] – Neil
- Piano, Vocals, Music Director – Larry Fleshler
- Producer – Wayne Wadhams
- Tenor Saxophone [Guest Appearance] – Ben Harrison
- Vocals – Brandy Brandt, Dan Luria
- Vocals [Guest Appearance] – Margie Prager
- Vocals, Cowbell – Evie Rosenthal
- Written By – Charles (tracks: B1), Garofalo (tracks: B5), Holiday (tracks: B1), MacLellan (tracks: B3)
- Written-By – Wilson (tracks: B2), Berry (tracks: A6), Luria (tracks: A2, A6, B3, B5), Ehrich (tracks: A1, A2, A4 to B3, B5), Rosenthal (tracks: B4), Love (tracks: B2), Michelson (tracks: A3, A7, B4)
From back cover:
the economics rock & roll band
Recorded at Studio B, Boston, and The Physical World
Physical Records are produced by The Physical World and distributed exclusively by Adelphi Records, Inc.
This is a studio album, despite the title.
Tracks A1 and A5 are spoken word.
Includes lyric sheet insert.
- Rights Society: BMI
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side Runout Etching): PR-21-005-A [lathe]
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side Runout Etching): PR-21-005-B [lathe]
- Distributed By – Adelphi Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – The Physical World
- Produced For – The Physical World
- Recorded At – Studio B
- Recorded At – The Physical World
- Mixed At – Studio B
- Published By – Firebreather Music, Inc.
- Pressed By – North American Music Industries