Pulp - Master Of The Universe MP3 FLAC
|2||Master Of The Universe (Sanitised Version)||3:23|
Recorded By – John Nicholls Translated By – Elizabeth Baxter
- Mastered By – Graeme
- Producer, Written-By – Pulp
- Sleeve, Design – The Robert Winterman Design Group
The labels say 33 RPM, but the record plays at 45 RPM.
Silence is exclusive to this release, Jarvis Cocker has blocked it from any re-release on compilations.
Made in England
"Master Of The Universe" was recorded in June 1986. An adult version of this song can be found on the LP "FREAKS". "Manon" was recorded in June 1985, re-mixed and re-recorded in June 1986. French translation by Elizabeth Baxter. "Silence" was recorded live by John Nicholls at the Wicker Karate Rooms on 8th May 1984. Produced by PULP
Original Recording made by Fire Of London
Mastered by Graeme of the Exchange
All songs written by Pulp and published by Twist and Shout Music
Sleeve design by The Robert Winterman Design Group
"Master Of The Universe" - an explanation
He was God and she was His congregation. But when she lost her faith, He lost His power. Now the thigh-length boot's on the other foot. (You might think it's funny, but someone's always got to be the boss.)
Contact address: PULP 323 School Road Crookes Sheffield S10 1GG ENGLAND
This record marks the end of Pulp #3. Pulp #4 will follow shortly.
Sticker: Distributed by Rough Trade
Fire Records, 12 Kingsdon Road, West Hampstead, London NW6 1PH.
Tel: 01-794 7304
(c) 1986 Fire Records (p)1986 Fire Records
Manufactured by Nine Mile, Lower Avenue, Leamington Spa.
Distributed by Nine Mile/Cartel.
- Matrix / Runout (Side A - Etched): BACON BUTTY... MPO BLAZE 21T A1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B - Etched): EXTRA RASHER MPO BLAZE 21T B1
- Published By – Twist And Shout Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Fire Records
- Copyright (c) – Fire Records
- Manufactured By – Nine Mile
- Distributed By – Nine Mile
- Distributed By – The Cartel
- Distributed By – Rough Trade
- Pressed By – MPO
- Recorded At – Wicker Karate Rooms
- Mastered At – The Exchange
Title: Master Of The Universe
Released: 30 Mar 1987
Label: Fire Records
Catalog #: BLAZE 21T
Record Source: Vinyl, 12", 45 RPM, Single