Haruomi Hosono - Omni Sight Seeing MP3 FLAC
Vocals [Chorus] – Miharu KoshiVoice – Harry Hosono
Piano – Hosonoid
Accordion – Zouhir GoujaBacking Vocals [Backing Chorus] – Miharu KoshiFeaturing – Minyo GirlsKakegoe [Ai-No-Te] – Masaya HonjoKanun [Quanoon] – Julien WeissMusical Assistance [Orientation] – Hidetaro HonjoVocals [Chorus] – Masako Kawasaki, Masaya HonjoVocals [Main Vocal] – Kasumi KimuraWritten-By – Traditional
Saxophone – Yasuaki ShimizuSynthesizer [DX-7] – Yasuo KimotoVocals [Vocal In Japanese-English Style] – Harry HosonoWritten-By – Duke Ellington, Irving Mills, Juan Tizol
Accordion [Junior Hohner], Arranged By [Additional Arrangement] – Miharu KoshiCelesta – Harry HosonoOrchestrated By [Orchestrations] – Kouji Ueno
Accordion – Zouhir GoujaKanun [Quanoon] – Julien WeissSynthesizer [Synthes] – MiharuomiVocals [Arabic Vocal] – Amina Ben MustaphaVoice [French Voice] – Tomoko Nunoi
Piano [Prepared Piano] – Harry Hosono
Arranged By [Chorus Arrangement] – Hidetaro HonjoElectric Piano – Miharu KoshiVocals – Harry Hosono, Moro FukuzawaVocals [Chorus] – Masako Kawasaki, Masaya Honjo
Accordion – Zouhir GoujaFeaturing – AminaKanun [Quanoon] – Julien WeissVocals [Arabic Vocal] – Amina Ben MustaphaVocals [Chorus] – Maria Kawamura, Miharu Koshi, Moro Fukuzawa
- Artwork By – Keico Nishikawa, Takashi Miyagawa
- Co-producer [Tokyo Recording, Production Assisted By] – Miharu Koshi
- Computer [Tokyo Recording, Programmed By] – Yasuo Kimoto
- Coordinator [Coordinated By] – Akira Yada
- Directed By [Paris Recording, Directed By] – Martin Meissonnier
- Executive-Producer – Yukio Morisaki
- Liner Notes [解説] – 細野晴臣
- Management – Mayumi Yamaguchi
- Mastered By – Mitsukazu Tanaka
- Mixed By – Haruomi Hosono (tracks: 2, 8), Yoshifumi Iio (tracks: 1, 3 to 7, 9)
- Mixed By [Assisted By] – Koji Okada (tracks: 2, 8), Yoshinori Kaji (tracks: 1, 3 to 7, 9)
- Photography By [Photo] – Syoichi Kondo
- Producer, Written-By – Haruomi Hosono
- Recorded By [Paris Recording, Recorded By] – Herve Lecoz
- Recorded By [Tokyo Recording, Recorded By] – Hiroshi Haraguchi, Katsutoshi Shimada
- Technician [Tokyo Recording, Equipments] – Hiroshi Mizuide
- Technician [Tokyo Recording, Synclavier Operated By] – Nobuo Sawada
Limited edition in Digipak.
"The Globe Watch Tour: conducted by Hosono, Haruomi
Recorded in 1988 - 1989, from Showa to Heisei, Tokyo to Paris.
Sung in Japanese-English, French and Arabic."
Produced by Haruomi Hosono for EMW, 1989.
Magnet Studio, D.M.S., Alfa A Studio, Tokyo
Artistic Palace, Paris
Tracks 1, 3 to 7 and 9 mixed by Yoshifumi Iio with Yoshinori Kaji at A-studio
Tracks 2 and 8 mixed by Haruomi Hosono with Koji Okada at Nichion Studio
℗© 1989 CBS/Sony Group Inc.
- Barcode: 4 988010 241650
- Matrix / Runout (Mirrored): DES-280 1
- Matrix / Runout (Mould): CSR
- Rights Society: JASRAC
- Manufactured By – CBS/Sony Group Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS/Sony Group Inc.
- Copyright (c) – CBS/Sony Group Inc.
- Record Company – Epic/Sony Records
- Recorded At – Magnet Studio
- Printed By – D.M.S., Tokyo
- Recorded At – ALFA Studio A
- Recorded At – Artistic Palace Studio
- Mixed At – ALFA Studio A
- Mixed At – Nichion Studio
Title: Omni Sight Seeing
Released: 21 Jul 1989
Label: Light In The Attic
Catalog #: 28･8P-5258
Record Source: CD, Album, Limited Edition, Digipak